There was some time, in the not distant past, when a journey out to the local video store of yours with the family was a weekly or monthly treat. In case you were fortunate enough to get a more substantial video rental store that had many duplicates of completely new releases and thousands of DVDs on hand, there was a fairly good chance you can find flicks to suit everyone. But a few things have happened since those times with rendered video rental markets all but outdated.
First of all, big box outlets such as Blockbuster are pushed out of the bricks and mortar video rental business to look for salvation online. For nearly all of us, our video stores are simply corner convenience stores with just a few hundred movies on hand at any time. Space is at a premium for these guys so they are able to only find the money to acquire several copies of new releases along with a smattering of older movie rental titles on hand at any moment. It’s a little frustrating to drive out and then find the movie you had your heart set on is usually out.
Furthermore, next day returns and the inconvenience it seems to indicate, typically finds us racking up late fees which usually typically would have worked out cheaper for us in case we would bought the DVD instead. And imagine if you are heading out on a road trip or to the cottage for a weekend – twenty four hour rental periods just don’t cut it for a good deal of us. And how about the actual rental fee? $3 or more per movie rental? Everyone with a cable or even satellite subscription has access to pay-per-view movie rentals, and additionally , the idea is quite sound. The downside is that typical pay-per-view rentals cost five dolars or perhaps more. I’m not sure the convenience warrants that much more.
Likely it is time you rent films online!
Why? Effectively, rather than perform on about internet movie rental and exactly why It’s the correct choice for you, allow me to be able to state my case with the next list of 10 Reasons it is Time For You To Rent Movies Online!
1. Selection. If you rent films online from immediate video streaming or perhaps DVD by mail suppliers, you’ll generally have access to anywhere from a couple of thousand as much as 80,000+ movie and TV titles to pick from. Your neighborhood video store probably cannot hold a match to that particular type of selection.
2. Availability. In all but several rare exceptions, the movie you need is always available. Most DVD by mail services have a huge selection of copies of individual movie titles on hand. Instant movie streaming services as Netflix don’t have any limitation on the amount of members watch specific movie titles. If you rent movies online, your favorites are almost always available.
3. Savings. When you rent movies online from DVD by mail services, they ordinarily have subscription plans which give various DVD rentals, some actually limitless, per month for monthly fees as low as $5.95. Even if you just rent movies online only twice per month, you’re currently ahead. With immediate video streaming services, common plans run from aproximatelly $8+ per month or, if you opt for a per rental provider such as iTunes or YouTube, you’ll generally shell out $0.99 – $3.99 per online movie rental. Though the latter might be close in cost to what you are presently paying at the local video store of yours, you need to factor in both points 1 and two (Selection, Availability) and, more notably, point four which is “Convenience”.
4. Convenience. Your community video outlet or convenience store won’t ever be as easy for you as if you rent movies online. Bottom line – looking for an online movie rental from the computer of yours, tablet or TV means you never ever are required to leave the house for movie night once again. And online movie rental suppliers are available 24/7 which means, you are able to rent movies online whenever you want, night or even day, from nearly anywhere. Instant video streaming services give you the option to pick out a movie and begin watching right away. DVD by mail providers will take films to your mailbox, for free, within one – three days.
5. No late fees – ever! This’s a huge one for me as well as most likely for you as well. When you rent movies online from immediate video streaming services you usually have as much as thirty days to start watching the movie of yours and 24 to forty eight hours to see it as often as you like. After that period has elapsed, the leasing is instantly deleted from the rental library of yours. If you rent movies from an unlimited subscription provider such as Netflix then there is no limitation on the number of times you watch a movie and also you never have to remember to return it. On nonton film by mail side, they don’t have due dates or even late fees. Instead, they often place a cap on the amount of DVD movies you are able to rent at one time. You are able to hold onto them for many days, months or weeks and send them back when you’re done. This is especially useful when renting children’s movies as, we all know, they can watch the same movie a few times a day for days on end.
6. Browsing. The local video store of yours will generally have a wall or even area dedicated to new releases. The remainder of their catalog will be either organized alphabetically or perhaps by genre or even not at all. Browsing for movie titles are able to take hours if you’re undecided. When you rent films online, most providers provide all too easy to use websites which enable you to hunt for movies alphabetically, by genre, by year, by director, by actor, by rating and more. Picking a film to watch online is a snap.
7. TV Shows and specific genres. I know this type of falls under “Selection” but the reality is, most smaller video stores just do not stock Seasons of your favorite TV shows. And they generally do not carry much in the way of Foreign Language films, Documentaries or more obscure movies.
8. Interactive features. One nice factor about web based video rentals when browsing your provider’s internet site stands out as the power to watch trailers, read viewer reviews and many also provide a suggestion component that will supply you with quite similar titles that you can check out.
9. Flexibility. When you rent films online for download or even to watch instantly, you’ve many choices so far as devices go. You can watch on Internet enabled TVs, BluRay players, gaming consoles such as Wii – Xbox – PS3, Mac, PC, tablets along with other handheld devices. Granted, only some services let you stream on each one of these devices, but you certainly are not limited to just watching on your TV.
10. Options. Most small towns or neighborhoods may end up with a couple of video rental stores for you to pick from and the majority with basically similar pricing and selection. When you rent films online, you’ve more options at the disposal of yours. You’re free to pick a DVD by mail or instant movie streaming provider and if you don’t like their choice or service you are able to try out a multitude of other providers. Not any of them have long term contracts to bind you to their service.
Plus, although this is supposed to be a list of 10 reasons to rent movies online, here is one more. Many online movie rental services offer totally free trial periods from 2 weeks to 1 month so you are able to test out whether you prefer the service.